60kms and approximately 02 – 03 hours journey Please note that visits, sightseeing and stops are not include the time duration.
• We are at your service on arrival at the recently refurbished Modern and State of the art International Airport. Representative from Green foot travels will meet & assist you at the airport. And transfer to Chilaw.
• Check in to the Hotel.
• After a long journey leisure and relax at your hotel or visit fish market and Munveshwaram Kovil.
• Overnight at the Chilaw.
134kms and approximately 03 – 04 hours journey Please note that visits, sightseeing and stops are not include the time duration.
• After your breakfast proceed to Wilpattu National Park.
• En route visit Vegetable cultivation at Puttalam.
• Check in to Hotel or camp site in Wilpattu .
• Optional do a safari in Wilpattu national park which is largest National park in Sri Lanka.
• Overnight stay at the Wilpattu.
• After Breakfast Visit Rajanganaya farm village.
• Traditional catamaran ride in Rajanganaya tank.
• Traditional angel fishing with villagers and Learn how to prepare a fish curry or fish BBQ as a traditional way.
• Village lunch with local people.
• Optional evening dancing experience and ‘’Pedura Sajje’ music program
• Overnight stay at the Wilpattu .
108kms and approximately 03 – 04 hours journey Please note that visits, sightseeing and stops are not include the time duration.
• After breakfast proceed to Dambulla.
• En route visit Mahaillupllama paddy research center.
• Cycling or drive to Kaludiyapokuna and visit fresh vegitabel market (which is the largest vegetable market in Sri Lanka.)And buy some fresh vegetable and fruit for evening cookery demonstration.
• Evening you will cook your vegetable and fruit according to local recipe with your village cooker.
• End up your busy day overnight stay at Dambulla.
50kms and approximately 01 hour journey. Please note that visits sightseeing and stops are not including the time duration.
• Morning breakfast proceed to Hingurakgoda Windsor farm.
• En route visit Hiriwadunna village.
• Optional elephant back ride or bullock cart ride.
• Check into Windsor hotel at Hingurakgoda.
• In the afternoon, you can proceed with a tour in the farm. This tour includes Mango cultivation, Vegetable Garden, Machinery Yard, Seed Processing Unit, Banana Cultivation, Plant Nursery, and Home Garden, Compost Production, Livestock Production and many other agricultural attractions.
• Optional visit Polonnaruwa ancient city. • Overnight stay at Hingurakgoda
135kms and approximately 03 – 04 hours journey Please note that visits, sightseeing and stops are not include the time duration.
• After morning breakfast proceed to Kandy.
• Visit the temple of tooth relic (UNESCO world heritage site)
• Visit Spice Garden at Matale. Best spice in the world since ancient time.
• En route visit the Paddy Research Center in Bathalegoda, Kurunegala. Rice Research and Development Institute at Bathalegoda, was started in 1952. It had been upgraded to become the premier rice research institute in the country and was now recognized internationally for its excellent performance in research over the past several years.
• Optional visit Oak Ray Traditional Wood Carving.
• Experience traditional dancing which combined with agro culture.
• Evening relax at your hotel in the Kandy.
110kms and approximately 03 – 04 hours journey Please note that visits, sightseeing and stops are not include the time duration.
• After your breakfast on the last day, you will be taken from the hotel to the Bandaranaike International Airport for your flight back home along with unforgettable memories and numerous stories to relate to your friends and family.