10kms and approximately 30minuts journey. Please note that visits sightseeing and stops are not including the time duration.
• We are at your service on arrival at the recently refurbished Modern and State of the art International Airport. Representative from Green foot travels will meet & assist you at the Airport. And transfer to Negombo.
• Check in to Hotel.
• After a long journey leisure and relax at your hotel or walk on sandy beach.
• Overnight stay at the Negombo.
217kms and approximately 03 - 04 hours journey please note that visits sightseeing and stops are not including the time duration.
• After breakfast birding at Muthurajawela wetlands for common water birds. Birding highlights include Indian Cormorant, Cattle, Little, Intermediate & Large Egrets, Purple Heron, Indian Pond Heron, , Black-headed Ibis, Asian Open-bill, Little Grebe, Lesser Whistling Teal, Little Green Heron, Black-crowned Night Heron, Black Bittern, Yellow Bittern, Chestnut Bittern, Pheasant-tailed Jacana, White-breasted Water hen, Purple Swamp hen, Water Cock and Common Moorhen.
• On completion your tour proceeds to Sinharaja.
• Check in to hotel at Sinharaja.
• Overnight stay at the Sinharaja.
• Visit Sinharaja Rainforest (A UNESCO World Heritage Site) for low land endemics and mixed spices bird flocks.
• Pack lunch will be provided.
• After lunch continuous your birding trail. Birding highlight include Red face Malkoha, Serendib Scops Owl, Sri Lankan Blue Magpie and Scaly Thrush.
• Back to hotel and planning your next day or today highlights with your local guide.
164kms and approximately 03 - 04 hours journey Please note that visits, sightseeing and stops are not including the time duration.
• Morning, leave for Udawalawe National park. Birding highlights include Red Faced Malkoha. Hawk Eagles, Serpent Eagles, Black Eagles, Black Capped Bulbuls, Racket Tailed Drongos, Malabar Pied Horn Bills, White Bellied Sea Eagles, White Necked Storks, and Ibis, Shama - The forest Nightingale, Open Bills, Strol Billed Kin Fishers and peacocks. Among the migrant birds are the forest wagtails, Indian Pitta, Whiskered Terns, Osprey Sand Pipers and Terns.
• Visit Udawalawe Elephant transit home.
• Afternoon, visit Udawalawa National Park for dry – zone spices.
• Return to hotel in Sinharaja.
178kms and approximately 04 - 05 hours journey Please note that visits, sightseeing and stops are not including the time duration.
• After your breakfast on the last day, you will be taken from the hotel to the Bandaranaike International Airport for your flight back home along with unforgettable memories and numerous stories to relate to your friends and family.