50kms and approximately 01 hours journey please note that visits, sightseeing and stops are not including the time duration.
• We are at your service on arrival at the recently refurbished Modern and State of the art International Airport. Representative from Green foot travels will meet & assist you at the airport. And transfer to a hotel in Colombo.
• Check in to hotel in the Colombo.
• After a long journey leisure and relax or Shopping in Colombo.
• Overnight stay at the Colombo.
128kms and approximately 03 – 04 hours journey please note that visits, sightseeing and stops are not include the time duration.
• After breakfast birding at Thalangama Wetlands for common water birds that include Black and Yellow Bitterns.
• On completion your will leave to Sinharaja.
• Evening small natures walk at Sinharaja Village.
• Overnight stay in the Sinharaja.
• After Early breakfast visit Sinharaja Rainforest (A UNESCO World Heritage Site) for lowland endemics and mixed species birds flocks. Endemic birding highlights include Serendip Scops Owl; Red- faced Malkoha, Sri Lanka Blue Magpie and Scaly Thrush.
• Packed lunch will be provided.
• After Your lunch continue your Birding trail.
• Evening discuss and plan your next day with your guide.
• Overnight stay at the Sinharaja.
97kms and approximately 02 – 03 hours journey please note that visits, sightseeing and stops are not include the time duration.
• Taste you early breakfast and leave for bird watching at Sinharaja.
• On completion your trails leave to Kithulgala
• Optional, en route visit Rathnapura Gem museum and gem mining.
• Over Night stay at Kithulgala.
• Birding at Kelani Valley Forest Reserve and Makandawa rain forest, which is a lowland tropical rainforest rich endemic flora and fauna.
• Optional rafting at Kithulgala.
• Overnight at the Kithulgala.
120kms and approximately 03 – 04 hours journey please note that visits, sightseeing and stops are not include the time duration.
• After breakfast leave to Negombo.
• Optional, en route visit Pinnawala elephant Orphanage.
• Evening birding at Muthurajawela wetlands for common water birds. Birding highlights include Indian Cormorant, Cattle, Little, Intermediate & Large Egrets, Purple Heron, Indian Pond Heron, , Black-headed Ibis, Asian Open-bill, Little Grebe, Lesser Whistling Teal, Little Green Heron, Black-crowned Night Heron, Black Bittern, Yellow Bittern, Chestnut Bittern, Pheasant-tailed Jacana, White-breasted Water hen, Purple Swamp hen, Water Cock and Common Moorhen.
• Overnight stay at the Negombo.
10kms and approximately 30 minutes journey please note that visits, sightseeing and stops are not including the time duration.
• After your breakfast on the last day, you will be taken from the hotel to the Bandaranaike International Airport for your flight back home along with unforgettable memories and numerous stories to relate to your friends and family.