186kms and approximately 04 – 05 hours journey please note that visits, sightseeing and stops are not include the time duration.
• We are at your service on arrival at the recently refurbished Modern and State of the art International Airport. Representative from Green foot travels will meet & assist you at the airport. And transfer to a hotel in Camp site in Minneriya.
• Check in to Camp site.
• After a long journey leisure and relax at your camp or nature walk at border of Minneriya National park.
• Dinner and overnight camping at Minneriya.
• This morning explore the Elephant and learning about the fauna and flora at Minneriya National Park.
• After breakfast you have an option go to visit Sigiriya world heritage site or stay at camp site.
• Evening Safari at Hurulu Eco Park.
• Dinner Overnight stay at the Minneriya .
140kms and approximately 03 – 04 hours journey please note that visits, sightseeing and stops are not include the time duration.
• After Breakfast proceed to Knuckles.
• Option to visit Knuckles organic farm or spice Garden.
• This evening explore the impressive natural area on a guided walking tour through the rainforest, learning about the fauna and flora. At the end of the hard but interesting and educative day, the camp awaits the guests with a warm cup of tea.
• Dinner and overnight stay at Knuckles .
• You will wake up with the sound of singing birds. In the vicinity. After breakfast trekking at Knuckles.
• Packed lunch will be provided.
• Dinner Overnight stay at the Knuckles.
50kms and approximately 01 – 02 hours journey Please note that visits, sightseeing and stops are not include the time duration
• After your breakfast descend to the sacred city of Kandy.
• Visit temple of tooth relic.
• Evening experience traditional dancing highlights of Sri Lanka, Boat ride in the Lake, small shopping tour in Kandy.
• Overnight stay at Kandy.
108kms and approximately 03 – 04 hours journey please note that visits, sightseeing and stops are not include the time duration.
• You will get your breakfast through surrounding misty mountain.
• After breakfast proceed to Kithulgala.
• Optional visit Peradeniya botanical garden.
• Bird watching at Makandawa Rain Forest.
• Overnight stay at Kithulgala.
110kms and approximately 02 - 03 hours journey please note that visits, sightseeing and stops are not including the time duration.
• After your breakfast on the last day, you will be taken from the hotel to the Bandaranaike International Airport for your flight back home along with unforgettable memories and numerous stories to relate to your friends and family.